Crombies of Edinburgh is an award winning butcher shop established in 1955, located in the heart of Edinburgh and renowned world-wide for its specialist sausages.
Upgrade Network Infrastructure
Premitel successfully upgraded Crombies’ telecommunications & internet infrastructure including at their city centre shop premises:
- structured cabling system serving phones, computers, WiFi, tills, scales, printers and credit card machines
- leased line fibre internet connection to main office
- WiFi network for guests, staff and point-of-sale devices with multiple integrated access points to ensure comprehensive, contiguous coverage
- hosted VoIP system with desk & cordless phones covering Edinburgh shop, warehouse & processing premises and home-offices
VoIP Phone System
The hosted VoIP phone system was extended to provide extensions at Crombies’ factory premises and Directors’ home offices.
This provided significant operational benefits.
Get In Touch
Click on the contact button to the left (or use our contact form) if you wish to find out more about your internet connectivity, WiFi or phone system options or discuss any other telecommunications or internet issue.
Premitel are an established telecommunications & internet solutions provider serving primarily Edinburgh, the Lothians & Scottish Borders, although we have a few clients throughout the UK and overseas.
Our customers are typically businesses, although that includes the increasing number of home workers.
We specialise in:
- high quality VoIP solutions and services;
- boosting & extending WiFi;
- better & faster internet;
- cordless phone systems; and
- expense reduction.
Our advice is free for relatively straightforward requirements. For more complex projects, we offer a free initial no-obligation consultation.
Premitel in partnership with First City Communications also offer telephone & internet installation & support services for business & residential customers.