Please note our returns policy has been updated to reflect the ‘The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013’ which replaces the ‘Distance Selling Regulations’ and came into effect 13th June 2014.
We very much hope you will be happy with your products, however we do understand items sometimes need to be returned. We have therefore tried to make our returns process as clear and easy as possible. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your product you must let us know within 7 days after delivery.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the ‘Sales of Goods Act’ and ‘The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013’ and forms part of our Terms of Service. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our returns policy is summarised in the table below:
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty due to inherent faults.
The following applies to all returns:
- All goods returned remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by ourselves or an appointed agent. We would recommend the Royal Mail Standard Parcel Service and that you obtain a Free certificate of posting (P6159) when sending from your local Post Office, together with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item/s. Insurance is at your discretion.
- Goods must be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals etc for that product).
- Products physically damaged (Cracked components, dents, scratches, defacement, wear and tear or wilful damage) will not be accepted.
- Except in the case of inherently faulty goods (i.e. faults present at the time of sale); or goods faulty within the first 7 days; return shipping is to be paid by the customer.
- Customers electing to return items via premium, timed or courier services do so at their own discretion and we are unfortunately unable to refund these costs over and above Royal Mail Standard Parcel Service rates.
- The goods being returned may contain important or confidential data. It is your responsibilities to ensure any personal data is backed up and / or removed from any goods prior to returning them. We will not be held liable for any loss of data stored on returned units.