Premitel are a telecommunications & internet consultancy, systems integrator and service provider serving primarily Edinburgh, the Lothians and Scottish Borders, although we do have customers throughout the UK and internationally.
We have been established for over 30 years and during that period we have developed a reputation for delivering high-quality, cost-effective telecommunications & internet solutions and services.
Our customers are primarily businesses, but we also offer our services to individuals that have complex requirements in their home-offices.
Our aim is to ensure that the telecommunications & internet infrastructure & services used by our customers are: cost effective; fit for purpose; and take account of the benefits offered by the latest technology and services.
Our technical expertise includes:
- WiFi solutions to boost and extend coverage within buildings and across wide areas such as holiday parks;
- Internet connectivity solutions including:
- ADSL, FTTC & FTTP
- Fibre Leased lines
- Fixed wireless
- 4G & 5G
- Office phone systems & services especially VoIP;
- Design, configuration and installation of local area networks including all network equipment and Cat5 & 6 structured cabling systems;
- Internal structured cabling systems (eg Cat 5, Cat 6 & fibre);
- Telecoms & internet installation, repair and support services (in partnership with First City Communications); and
- Telecoms & internet expense reduction (most businesses are paying too much!).
Our assistance would also include selection and deployment of public telecommunication & internet services available from BT and other service providers.
We offer free email-based advice to provide solutions for relatively straightforward issues. For more complex projects, we offer a free initial no-obligation consultation.
For customers based in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Scottish Borders we offer fast, friendly local support which would typically be included as part of our internet connectivity and VoIP services.
Click on the contact button to the left (or use our contact form) if you have a specific requirement or if you wish to discuss how your business could make better and more cost-effective use of its existing telecommunications and internet infrastructure and services.